HIKING IN THE ENCHANTED FOREST OF Ixtepeji
Guided Hike: 5 – 15 km / Fitness level: all levels / Group Size: Up to 10 people
WHAT YOU’LL DO
We meet at 8:00 AM in Macedonio Alcalá 802, Centro, Oaxaca de Juárez, Oaxaca, ring the bell ‘’A’’, between Bicibella and Café Punto Paz
Just 45 minutes outside of Oaxaca City, the enchanting forest of La Cumbre Ixtepeji awaits.
Visit the impressive mountains and the forest of Oaxaca like its magic with a spectacular view of the city of Oaxaca.
Join us for an adventure where you will visit a small and remote communities in Oaxaca. Learn about life forms, vegetation, and the history behind this forest.
The adventure begins at 8AM to this town in the Sierra Norte of Oaxaca to get to know it in depth. We start with a light breakfast to hike (multiple levels and distances). On the way we will find many species of trees, incredible landscapes and possibilities to see wild animals.
This Oaxaca hike is teeming with birdlife and spectacular views of Oaxaca at its various viewpoints along the trail.
Outdoor activities carry risks, and you may be exposed to dangerous situations as part of this experience. Make sure you can participate safely given your abilities and the conditions (such as location, weather, and equipment).
The mountain can be cold so is important the use of a jacket
8:00 Transportation to the Mountains
9:30 to 13:30 Hiking & Breakfast
16:00 Return to Oaxaca
– Certified guide
– Drinks: Water, coffee, tea
– Breakfast: Fruit, memelas, hot chocolate and coffee
– Lunch: Vegetable soup, tostadas and refreshments (vegan and vegetarian options will be available)
– Trail Mix: Organic snacks
– Access to protected natural areas
– Make it private just for your party with the private charter
– Don’t see your desired date available? Please contact us! We will do our best to make special arrangements for you!
– Please, check the weather.
I love to travel
Out of the Box
Need more info?
Send us a message