Hike in the Sierra Norte, CUajimoloyas
Guided Hike: 10 km / Fitness level: Intermediate / Group Size: Up to 10 people
WHAT YOU’LL DO
We meet at 7:00 AM in Macedonio Alcalá 802, Centro, Oaxaca de Juárez, Oaxaca, ring the bell ‘’A’’, between Bicibella and Café Punto Paz
Get ready to discover some remote villages. We are going to the mountains located north of the City. It will take us 1:30 hours to get to Cuajimoloyas, one of the ‘Pueblos Mancomunados’. Once we are there, we will have time to stretch and walk around the village before a delicious breakfast, mostly served with local ingredients (mushrooms are the speciality).
In this adventure we delight ourselves at all times with the landscapes of mountains, clouds, pine trees and the picturesque towns of the Sierra Norte.
Once we explored the town, got to know the history, the culture and the context. We enter the magnificent forest that embraces the community.
It is a stunning trail full of flowers, magueys, corn, pines, oaks and beautiful mountainscapes. These villages are interesting and quiet. You will appreciate the rural life of the state, as well as the habits and customs. During the adventure you will have time for a picnic, meditation or other activities.
At the end of the walk an amazing hanging bridge at the top of the mountain is waiting for you with one of the most beautiful landscapes.
Outdoor activities carry risks, and you may be exposed to dangerous situations as part of this experience. Make sure you can participate safely given your abilities and the conditions (such as location, weather, and equipment).
7:00 Transport to Cuajimoloyas
10:30 Exploring the forest
17:00 End of the tour in Oaxaca City
– Certified guide
– Drinks: Water, coffee, tea
– Breakfast: Fruit, memelas, hot chocolate and coffee
– Lunch: Vegetable soup, tostadas and refreshments (vegan and vegetarian options will be available)
– Trail Mix: Organic snacks
– Access to protected natural areas
– Make it private just for your party with the private charter
– Don’t see your desired date available? Please contact us! We will do our best to make special arrangements for you!
– Please, check the weather.
I love to travel
Out of the Box
Need more info?
Send us a message