Street Art bike ride
Guided City Bike Route: 5 km / Fitness level: Easy / Group Size: Up to 12 people
WHAT YOU’LL DO
We meet at 9:00 AM in Macedonio Alcalá 802, Centro, Oaxaca de Juárez, Oaxaca, ring the bell ‘’A’’, between Bicibella and Café Punto Paz
Oaxaca is a magical city. The skies are deep blue in the heart of the valley. Women in embroidered huipiles, colorful houses, flowers on the trees, parades and local people garnish the streets. And then there’s the street art.
We will be cycling around 3 neighbourhoods of the city visiting interesting spots, art workshops and of course, street art. They are everywhere: big murals, stencils, posters. Oaxacan Artists are abundant and very talented. It’s like visiting an outdoor museum.
During the ride we will have time to share a local and organic drink or snack.
Outdoor activities carry risks, and you may be exposed to dangerous situations as part of this experience. Make sure you can participate safely given your abilities and the conditions (such as location, weather, and equipment).
9:00 Meeting and planning
9:00 to 13:00 Bike riding through the city
– Entries to workshops
– Drinks: Water, Coffee, Tea
– Trail Mix: Organic snacks
– Make it private just for your party with the private charter
– Don’t see your desired date available? Please contact us! We will do our best to make special arrangements for you!
– Plase, check the weather. [weather.com](https://weather.com/weather/today/l/911a6d9d14fee1c35b9430aaab0c375af74d780bd379aff6e677cf7ab9817218)
I love to travel
Out of the Box
Need more info?
Send us a message