1 Day La Cumbre Ixtepeji Trails
Guided Mountain Bike Route: 15-35 km / Fitness level: Advanced / Group Size: Up to 6 people
WHAT YOU’LL DO
We meet at 8:00 AM in Macedonio Alcalá 802, Centro, Oaxaca de Juárez, Oaxaca, ring the bell ‘’A’’, between Bicibella and Café Punto Paz.
Oaxaca has quickly become Mexico’s Mecca for MTB Enduro riding. There is a current boom of the sport, but the trails are free of traffic for you to enjoy at your own pace. New trails are being built currently, so you can ride different trails every day.
We bring you this all-inclusive adventure, hassle-free for you to enjoy: 1 Full Enduro Day. Flow, speed, jumps, drops, rock gardens, technical sessions, this is MTB Enduro Paradise, honestly.
The adventure is not only special because of the magnificent riding in the mountains and forests. Oaxacan culture is present throughout all moments of the day. You will get a close-up look at some of the most interesting towns and communities. These towns are tucked-in between the mountains, and each with its own charisma will embrace you with the best hospitality and service, delicious food, and a comfortable and unique stay.
The beauty of Oaxaca is that it offers great outdoors, unparalleled culture, the best food in Mexico… for a truly authentic experience you will never forget!
$4,050 MXN (Includes bike)
$2,700 MXN (Does not include bike)
Outdoor activities carry risks, and you may be exposed to dangerous situations as part of this experience. Make sure you can participate safely given your abilities and the conditions (such as location, weather, and equipment).
8:00 Beginning of the adventure
9:00 Light breakfast in La Cumbre
10:00 Warm up
10:30 Biking through the forest trails: Martinez, Corralito, Cerezo, Cabeza de Vaca
17:00 Return to Oaxaca City
– Certified guide
– Drinks: Water, coffee, tea
– Breakfast: Fruit, memelas, hot chocolate and coffee
– Lunch: Vegetable soup, tostadas and refreshments (vegan and vegetarian options will be available)
– Trail Mix: Organic snacks
– Access to protected natural areas
– Make it private just for your party with the private charter
– We recommend that you bring your protective equipment (gloves, elbow pads, knee pads, helmet)
– Don’t see your desired date available? Please contact us! We will do our best to make special arrangements for you!
I love to travel
Out of the Box
Need more info?
Send us a message